Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photo for February 22: Where's Matt At?

Okay, to spice things up a little I'm going to sprinkle in some different games into some of my postings. Full Disclosure: part of this is to assuage my guilt when I can only afford the time to do a quick snapshot instead of spending 2-3 hours shooting and jazzing the image up in the computer.

So, this game is called "Where's Matt At?"; I post an uncaptioned photo of a place in Austin, you all post guesses as to where it is/what it's called, etc. I will post the answer at some point after five people have guessed or 8pm the next day has arrived, i.e. 8pm of the day after the date the photo is for (so for this photo for Feb 22, 8pm tomorrow 2/23). Absolutely no prizes will be given out, you only get the admiration of myself and my blog followers (all eleven of you). Look for a hint below the photo. Good luck!

This is a national restaurant chain not a home grown eatery.

3 comments:

SMc said...

Hey Matt, Since I know you love good, inexpensive asian food I'd say you are at Pay Wei.

Anonymous said...

You are quite clever Mr. SMc! This one was an easy one, they'll get tougher!

Thanks for playing!
Matt

Chad said...

Well dork! Just because someone gets it doesn't mean you should tell. I was going to make a guess.